Can`t place buy shop

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Can`t place buy shop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    coccolinu

It tells me that i don`t have enough adena for everything i try.

silentz0r
    Administrator

A few hints:

1) In C3 you can sell maximum of 3 items at one time
    2) You hit Private Store – Buy instead of Private Store – Sell
    3) Your Message is too long
    4) You don’t have enough adena :p (j/k)

coccolinu

well i tried to buy some mantras and i placed 400 at 1 adena and it told me i don`t have enough adena and i had like 5 mil.

silentz0r
    Administrator

You most probably miscalculated something buddy. Or maybe there is a problem with ancient adena? Try it with other items as well.

coccolinu

with other items it works but if you try buying more than 1 item like 500 for example it doesn’t work. Tried with mantra and if i put 1 it works if i put 200 it doesnt work it tells me that i dont have enough adena and i put at 1 adena each.

silentz0r
    Administrator

It works for me buddy. Try posting some screenshots.

Verena

i just cant log in anymore after trying to set a buy shop….

madocter

i just cant log in anymore after trying to set a buy shop….

This is “access failed” error that i mentioned before . the only way to make you log again is a server restart , your character is stucked ingame and can not be kicked. If silentzor can fix this would be interesting even mindaugas could not (or maybe he didnt focused on this) . Aparently is related to user socket , and with offline trade. (Disable offline trade do not Fix this) , I think this could be because of antiexploit related to private store buy but not sure

Also this usually happends when 1) Dualbox Trade , 2) When player try setup private store 3) sometimes player screen froozen and if he force close L2.exe he may get this.

#

A few hints:
    1) In C3 you can sell maximum of 3 items at one time<br>
    2) You hit Private Store – Buy instead of Private Store – Sell<br>
    3) Your Message is too long<br>
    4) You don’t have enough adena :p (j/k)

Is because he have not adena , but the fact is that he have the adena. this problem happend because of Antiexploit of Private store buy i suppose to avoid dupes or other tricks maybe.
    Usually when player try setup private store buy of certain mats , or items price will be : 64.000 adena instead of desired one
    If he try buy 400 coals at 2.000 because of this antiexploit sometimes the price can change to 64.000 adena
    In the most of chases the player can not start private store but in other player will start a Storebuy with price of 64.000 adenas per item and will get scamed by the others.

#

I wonder were did you get Auth for protocol 560 (custom patch by green hope) ?

Dart

I wonder were did you get Auth for protocol 560 (custom patch by green hope) ?

yeah id like to know 2 🙂 or is it hAuthD maybe?
    although i personally never managed to connect to hauthd with any c3 protocol ever.

sometimes i miss the old pp community.

i know the pieces fit because i have watched them falling apart.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.