Cant log in

Home Forums Help & Support Help & Support Cant log in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    MarkoPolo

I’ve been waiting for 3 hours for the account to be accepted or some thing and I cant log in ?

toolpunk
    Administrator

First of all wrong section, buddy. I’ve moved it for you, but this is your first and final warning. Pay more attention the next time.

Your account has been created successfully. So if you still can’t login it’s due to one of these reasons:
    1) The login server is down -> Check the front page to verify
    2) You mistyped your password on the client -> Try again
    3) You entered a wrong password on the website form twice -> Reset it -> Wait 30 minutes and try again

If none of the suggested solutions fixes your problem your IP might be blocked. I don’t think we banned any IPs yet though. So this is really unlikely.

uffowich

I have the same problem tonight I’m afraid.

I created the account, and set the password hours ago, while the game was still downloading.
    I then tried to login when it was installed, but it sais the password doesn’t match the account name. But on the other hand, it probably sais this anyhow, since I tried using the email-address as username, and got the same error.
    I then changed the password – actually to the same password, but I reentered it on the webpage atleast – but I still get the same error.

What other stuff could mess with my connection – I’ve checked the hosts file and it has no stuff in it that could be the problem. Am I doing something wrong? I just run the l2.exe file in the system-folder of the game, like I usually do, but normally there’s some kind of entry in the hosts file, so I’m not sure if it’s OK installed.

Thanks for helping.

uffowich

btw, username is the same as the one on this forum, right? So, uffowich in my case?

Verena

you forumname is automaticly your login name for your ingame accounts yes.

toolpunk
    Administrator

There indeed has been a problem with your account. I am currently working on a proper solution so this will not happen again in the future. I’ll let you know once this has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

toolpunk
    Administrator

Thanks to your help I was able to find and fix the bug. I am not sure if the system can repair your account though. Therefore I suggest you give it a try and if it still does not work we’ll resolve this manually. 🙂

tensor

Hello, I cant log in too. I created my password yesterday and it says, that password does not match.

toolpunk
    Administrator

Looks fine to me. You currently have at least two accounts and both of them should be working correctly. Maybe there was a temporary issue? I suggest you just try again and let us know how it goes.

tensor

Yeah, its working now 🙂 Looks like it was only temporary issue. Thanks for your reply 🙂

mcstas

Hey all) I’ve the same problem.. should i just change my password and try to log in later?

toolpunk
    Administrator

The server is having network issues again, so you might experience some weird behavior. Things should be back to normal very soon though. Right now all you can do is try again, yeah.

ToNy Montana

hello guys i dont understand why ingame account dosen’t work smtk wrong? Login account is the same(forum) but why i m stil stuck at login window?

Alkien

After registering your forum account did you go to Control panel and created your in-game account? If so … did you also wait from 10 to 30 minutes for your in-game account to be activated? If you did all of the above, then only silentz0r and toolpunk can help you, sorry.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Actually doing some maintenance on the server right now. After it’s back online, everything should work as usual.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.