[BUG&ISSUE] Friendlist, Trade, Clan Rights

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report [BUG&ISSUE] Friendlist, Trade, Clan Rights

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    verdi

hey i got some bugs and issues i wanted to list up,

first an issue:

~when i do a trade or add someone to my friends list, my char gets stripped, the Textures disappear.

the Bugs:

~when i add someone to my FL my FL chat window gets no friend added.

~i cant add clanrights for my clanmembers.

that was it so far. will post more if i find more 🙂

verdi

BUG:

~when i type in the trade chat it also appears in the localchat (possible spam thread maybe)

verdi

BUG:

~enchanted an eminence bow to +3 -> put SA on it -> the enchants where gone i could reenchant it to +3

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey, thanks for the reports.

First one is a known bug, if you hit TAB it restores your char, however it is only a visual bug (you don’t actually lose your armor). Trades are really buggy and sometimes crash the client too. Unfortunately we haven’t found a solution to this yet.

I haven’t seen any issues with friendlist, I will check it out thanks.

Clan privileges are not given from the clan menu, but currently from Zashida NPC (next to gatekeeper in every major town). You need to target your clan member (he needs to be online and next to you) and select the privileges from the NPC. I will post a short guide about this soon.

Trade chat is duplicated on local chat in order to add it to the chat logs. I know it’s annoying, but it’s not meant for spamming and we have an auto kick feature for that.

Enchanted items lose their enchant when you add SA on them in C3 (and previous chronicles), this isn’t really a bug.

verdi

afaik when i played retail c3 (c3 release till interlude) the enchantment status stayed silentz0r 🙂 -> no offence

i crashed so manny homunculuss swords going +10 on 1 and i always put sas on it w/o a problem. this makes you pay double.

silentz0r
    Administrator

I know, I was actually talking about private C1/C2/C3 servers. Even though this is L2OFF C3, it is still lacking features from retail C3 as it is much much older and buggier 🙂 No retail C3 files ever reached private server devs, it was all based in C1.

sparda000

Hey Verdi stop bullsting about enchant ….

If you have 10 homulukus and one of them reached +16 then u want to put SA and all its fine right?

Oxi filaraki den katalaves kala (no dude u dont understand good)

The Hard way (for all server)is to 1st put SA on weapon and after enchantinG

verdi

no need to flame … maybe i remembered wrong 🙁 sorry about any confusion.

ToNy Montana

no need to flame … maybe i remembered wrong :( sorry about any confusion.

yeah that’s right U MUSTNT FLAME cuz sparda says that Putting SA on weapon’s losing enchanting(all server’s its same on this)

verdi

~ CP dont work.

silentz0r
    Administrator

We have working CP but decided to disable it since old C1/C2/C3 privates didn’t have CP either, I know it was C3 feature etc. but I really dislike the idea of spamming CP pots. We are looking for ways to compensate CON based classes (Tanks) for that, as without CP mages didn’t really lose much but tanks are missing out – one of those being several passive skills which would toggle at low % HP are always on to give Tanks a boost.

verdi

well

the only “tank” i know having that issue is the Destroyer. the rest of the tanks … nah no problem at all they all were mostly loosing to ranged classes. especially necromancer in c3 … transfer life > all … then where the archers with soulbows (slow att speed) atm there is no one having a chance to keep some life and distance yet i remember there was never some kind of “CP” tank where the CP really really did make the difference.

or am i wrong there?

imho making it work makes pvp way more interesting.

i remember my cardinal having 2.5k cp on lvl 74~ which was a 1 shot for most people 😀 with boss jew.

but thats my feedback on that 😀 just didnt know its a feature. thanks for clearing that up.

silentz0r
    Administrator

CP is based on the CON character stat. CON is how much maximum HP you have, so the more CON the greater your max HP, and hence higher CP. Therefore any class that is high CON (Warlords, DA etc.) are missing way more than Leather/Cloth classes by disabling CP. You can even check yourself by making a Tank class and checking how much CP they have at high levels (it shows the correct amount even though it doesn’t work).

What I like about C3 is that every class is Overpowered in some way (except for Warlocks, they really suck) which makes PvP even more interesting. Sometimes a mage will get 3shot by a TH, sometimes the mage will nuke the TH down so fast he won’t even know what hit him. Same goes with pretty much every class, and over the past few years we’ve been trying to boost the less fortunate classes.

verdi

i remember c3 that everyone roled necro and necro was op as hell since he got a nuke and transfer life 😀

but con is an odd stat since TH and HE got different hp sizes.

but thanks for the headsup

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.