bss

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    e1Polaco

I noticed that sometimes bss not start when casting spells (or start too late, so slowly casts spells). Could you do to bss run all the time?

Verena

Read other Posts =P I have the same Problem but they say they cat fix it. But cant you just set the Soulshot and Spiritshot use on “as soon as possible” ? When they are activated that, whenever a SS or BSS is used, it will quickly use the next one? it seems that the Spiritshots are waiting for my next skill to click befor using another Spiritshot.

sharyn

I might remember wrong cause this was a while ago, but I think that’s how it was on retail, maybe with a bit less lag, and the “preload sps asap” thing was introduced by l2j

Verena

No, the official way was, that the SS or Spiritshot were always activated befor the skill is used, because the spirit shot is giving you a casting speed boost when used befor the skill itself.

sharyn

mm see this
    More specifically 6th post from Fusion. I think I’m right :p

silentz0r
    Administrator

Changing the Auto SS/BSS to “as soon as ready” would require to flood the server all the time and check if Soulshots/Spiritshots are enabled, and if not enable them. This would cause huge lags for everyone and is not a nice solution. We will try to chnage the way Auto SS/BSS works, but for now we have much more important issues. It’s fine for farming for now, and you can always use them manually in PVP if you want the reduced casting time.

batlubo

How about the monsters’ HP. Why is it not correct (C3 Retail-like)? I mean is there any particular reason for that?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.