Bigger party exp.

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Bigger party exp.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    coccolinu

It would encourage more party making and helping low lvl players to get leveled by bigger ones

silentz0r
    Administrator

Party XP is already higher than the original party XP.

coccolinu

well yeah it is but if you have someone in party with you then you get less exp than alone so nobody would take someone without any interest 🙂

Verena

The difference is:

You wanna exp buffer, which doing nothing but running behind you, the Party EXP arent made to make bufferleveling easier. Normaly you would party up with another dmg dealer or mage or w/e, so exping then would be way faster.

coccolinu

Well that is one of the reasons but from my experience ppl take new players and help them just to get that extra exp 😉 and by doing so it brings them a little bit closer.

silentz0r
    Administrator

So you mean we should increase the level difference for getting regular XP in party. That would just make everyone powerlevel using a friend’s high level character, and the whole leveling aspect would become pointless. Our XP rate is higher than L2x (I have proof for that) so it should be fine. If you wanna help out a friend who just joined, make a low level char or de-level your char (de-leveling is extremely powerful as you keep the high level spells, lots of people used to do that in L2x when we were in leveling parties). If you are level 50 with level 74 spells, you are going to level amazingly fast.

coccolinu

no i don`t mean that i mean keep a 9 lvl difference but rise the party exp rate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.