Baoulettes's Client Mods Showcase

Home Forums Devianne x35 Photos & Videos Baoulettes's Client Mods Showcase

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Baoulettes

Well here some little easy mod but I wanted it, I can share if anyone want as I honnestly think that don’t fit with “old skool” client but I wanted at least for me 🙂

Here the full screen map itself:
    Lineage C3 Realistic map

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

<- Will be used for later post->

Edit : And it haven’t used for as I was unable to edit this one back in time XD!

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Oh god comic sans, forgot how bad it looks T_T. I do like the idea of a more “realistic” map though.

Baoulettes

I used that font cause that one that fit the current idea ^^”
    I will lot use round and hd font for a map.
    At least that not blurry as hell too that also why I used basic font ^^”

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

Sometimes …
    oh well I prefere you to look 😛

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

Some fun I had yeah 😀
    Next will be the crown I should have finish the model soon =)

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

@Silentz0r
    That what I told you with “Anakim” dress ^^

(That in making as I have to redo all bones weights ^^)

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

A little progress (soon I will show a batch if my script I writed for this work fine (auto weight from previous mesh :))

Currently I have : Female Dark elf and Dwarf totaly rigged and done.
    It should have done all other Female too but not checked 🙂
    Male is like 80% done btw =P

@TheCheatedSPS : (ahahah)
    I have seen Elf on it and totaly pwn really really kick … 🙂

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Looks really cool man! Is that actually an armor/dress from a newer Chronicle? If so, do you have a link to it?

Baoulettes

it is a costume from Godness of destruction that haven’t been released yet to public from them.
    So I have only few information on it (only what the let me know ^^”)

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

I was a little bored and did something random.
    but tbh I will keep it 😛

<- The butcher is ready for action! ->

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

Well there is two hairs style for all male character (it follow all the same scheme ^^)
    So all males are done actually !
    and as you see I have made it hairs accessories because I can’t add them on the select screen :/
    But by this all created char would be able to use it if any day we got it in game 🙂
    (If we do I suggest it to be available for all but without any bonus, except “Charisme +15” XD!)
    Also for icon bah I had no idea so I made something fast 🙂
    And description I tried to follow Lineage ][ logic 🙂

Two japan hairs style for all females I am currently working on it but it progress fine :p (yes I did convert GOD mesh to C3 ;))
    And also I made some eye candy, you can see if you open as new tab, icons are made also the name + description in way to no be against copyrights for bunnies ears and the helmet of a famous space lady from nintendo 🙂

@Silentz0r
    I honnestly hope that all that work will be possible to be made there, I try to do all style to please the maximum of person, it could give the “plus” to make that server totaly unique and bring even more peoples (yeap that my goal honnestly bring peoples even if that one only that better than nothing) but also to bring a smile to current players as I do when I check results in game 🙂
    Cause really I take pleasure to make it! 🙂
    It like I don’t know how to say politly but that “enjoyable” XD
    anyway hope you gonna like it and once I have quite lot I will make you an archive again with lines and all the necessary so you could check your self (btw if you need the dev console feel free I can tell you how, it can be usd to check All skill/npc/item )

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

Not really a client mod but let me tell you 🙂
    I was switching Fullscreen to windows so many time that I set two system folder also…
    As you see I can post screen with all stuff but no worry on the server I don’t own it !
    it is “Pawn Viewer” aka Dev console, you can try all stuff from the game.
    And as it require a custom L2.ini I used to make a.bat to rename files etc etc
    With time I was … angry to myself that dirty work .bat honnesty also is look ugly I like application ui with button and stuff XD
    So at first I made a time application that was 3 button and one checkbox (little square you check)
    it was “Play Server” “Play Dev Console” “Close” and the check box was “Fullscreen ?”

So yeah it was userfull enough that I have implented the system to copy my files from Lineage II modded Unreal Engine (The soft I use to create Acc and co.) to my Lineage II
    So I had a system to backup my files , check the size of it so it doesn’t delete copy paste if that useless.

And untill today it was perfect.
    I just had an idea that ruined all.
    my idea was :
    “Why not parse full option of the game to provide an outside management and allowing to update game from online files”
    Yeah you get it I get the idea to create a simple Launcher for my self at the base.

So now for the challenge and fun of codding (yeap I love it) I am making a Launcher / updater for our little client.
    Here a sample screen 🙂 (it look bad but really That what I can do in less a day :))

Also you wanna source ?
    You wann so how I code ?
    Then come here 🙂
    http://pastebin.com/9edeQvwn

If you navigate through my Pastebin you can several little work I made but not really related to Lineage II 🙂 (except file need for that soft)
    Yep the Launcher is not yet fully functionnal (I haven’t even reworked my “Play” button so it jsut does nothing 😉 but in few it will :3
    Have fun ~

@Silentz0r
    if you want it like I pmed you I can provide full source are .rar so you can play around ^^

PS I made this post here as I will explain how to get the Dev console easly for all for people that wanna do screen or see stuff before craft or just curious peoples ^^

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Baoulettes

Well I do some more little work on that little Launcher I told you ! 🙂
    Right now what it does :

Features Done :
    Check Server Required game version.*
    Check Game client current version.
    Read Online Check Files list.*
    Check files.
    Download only needed files.
    Tell you what file it download.
    Read Online Change logs.*
    Read Option.ini.
    Read L2.ini.
    Launch Game Normaly.
    Launch Game Normaly & Alt+Tab attempt Fix.
    Launch in Dev-Mode.
    Launch in Dev-Mode & Alt+Tab attempt Fix.

Todo-list :
    Option.ini overwrite with user given param.
    L2.ini overwrite with user given param.
    Working Progress bar (currently they are static.)
    Change Logs Placeholder rework.
    Application Icon.
    Application Logo (At the moment I use unauthorized modified Login ! So I own NO any right on it!)
    Spell Check the app fully.
    Inner test.
    Profit!!!

@Silentz0r
    I am making the app totaly working without needing recompilation if you want to put new url, new logo etc etc I try to make it as simple as I could but still! My source are open and commented there :
    Paste bin L2 OS Launcher
    And yes you will be able to totaly refuse it, at first I make it for the challenge and training.
    So after it if that userfull why not 🙂

and well here a little preview of what it look
    L2 OS Launcher Preview Screen

Interrested in ?
    I mean it seem I got no comments so I got it like “meh not really userfull Baou …” ^^”

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Updater looks great, I only have a few concerns about having to install a lot of 3rd party software. I like keeping things clean, like our current updater simply replacing the default original updater.

The changelog idea and option idea are awesome as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.