Antharas’ Earring

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Antharas’ Earring

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Linux

As we know, the Antharas Earring is the rarest item among jewelry. Therefore, it stats must be appropriate. I suggest adding the following stats:
    – increase physical def by 10%;
    – increase magic def by 10%;
    – increase accuracy by 10%;
    – increase evasion by 10%;
    – increase critical rate by 10%;
    – 15% increase mana;
    – increase movement speed by 15%.
    I also propose improving the existing stat to accelerate the regeneration of MP, increasing this figure to 20%.

Too cool? I don’t think so. The Antharas earring should have much more stats than the Valakas necklace, since the last item was easily knocked out from the simplest RBs and is available in large numbers by old players.
    Although these RBs are not dropping the Necklace of Valakas now, Baium is dropping it, and organizing a raid on Baium is much easier than on Antharas, it requires fewer players and 5-7 times less time.

I hope for the speedy implementation of this idea.

Regards, Alexey.

Linux

9 months have passed and one of the rarest things in the game is still almost useless(

Mausei88

I support this, it would be great

toocool72

its rly sounds cool πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

gnomkasha

I agree, and please update the description for the tooltip.

Alkien

What on Earth!? Hehe

I agree, it might need an improvement. But the stats suggestion is pure madness. Hehehe

Cannot support this idea. πŸ™ƒ

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Linux

I agree, it might need an improvement. But the stats suggestion is pure madness. Hehehe

I agree, the stats will be too steep now. I wrote these stats keeping in mind that at the time the Antaras Earring was very hard to get compared to the Valakas Necklace (at the time the Valakas Necklace was falling off Anakim/Lilith) and therefore the Earring should have significantly better stats than the Necklace. Now Valakas Necklace is harder to get, so the stats I suggested earlier should be cut, but in general it should still be no worse than Valakas Necklace.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.