Ancient Adena

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Ancient Adena

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Robert56

It would be really nice to have a more efficient way of gathering Ancient Adena other than an event that none take part in it and i have no way of evere getting my A grade gear!

Thanks.

Interprise

And what problems with ancient adena? The stones beat in the catacombs and change without problems in the giran at the priests ..

Robert56

I actually went and did that and it didn’t work for a reason,said something about an event

Interprise

I just tried, all the stones have changed

Robert56

you mean i can’t convert them to aa or can i?

Interprise

You can

Interprise

what’s your nickname in the game?

Interprise

And let’s torment Silentz0r, together that he would introduce something new! 😀

Robert56

My main Char’s name is Neroulas.
    Let’s pester together 😜

Gonna be online in 2 hours

silentz0r
    Administrator

Ancient Adena is farmable through stones in Catacombs and Necropolis, that you can later exchange for Ancient Adena. Here’s an old guide that explains how this works: https://l2oldskool.org/forums/topic/explanation-catacombs-necropolis/

I also recommend going through the Tutorials & Guides section to get familiar with the server’s features – some guides might be outdated.

Linux

How to get, for example, in the Catacomb of the Apostate?

How to find monsters of level 67 in these necropolises? Maybe there is a map?
    I think that there are simply no such monsters here. I went into the most remote room Pilgrim Necropolis and the only “yellow” monster (the remaining white) here is the Gigant Cleric, which means his level is at most 58: (

Linux

Please make an increase in the level of the SA from 10 to 11 for 300k AA, and from 11 to 12 for 500k AA. 1kk AA is too expensive, because after pumping in the necropolises from 52 to 55 level I got only 120k AA. Thus, to level 61, I will not be able to get a level 11 SA. From 61 levels to fill AA in the Patriot necropolis or Pilgrim necropolis does not make sense, because the monsters there will already be too low level, and in The Disciple’s Necropolis or Catacomb of Dark Omens is too early.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.