Additional drop with RB

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Additional drop with RB

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Linux

I want to propose adding an additional drop for Orfen and for Zaken, AQ and Core (when they will be). For example, 1 Blessed enchant armor S and with a small probability Blessed enchant weapon S.
    Still, Orfen and other future bosses are also more likely to be more difficult than Anakim / Lilith. Therefore, I believe that they should give some pleasant bonus, otherwise interest will be lost.

silentz0r
    Administrator

That’s a good idea. Orfen is definitely not finalized, we only just began with it!

Linux

It’s been nine months. Is there any progress on this topic?

toocool72

be great

Mausei88

I support this, it would be great

gnomkasha

Yes, and slightly increase the amount of drop from Antharas, otherwise it takes longer to kill him than other RBs, and the drop from him is about the same as from others (except for jewelry and bless enchants).

Alkien

Adding chances of Blessed Scrolls being dropped from other Bosses sounds cool to me as well. Or maybe at least from Baium, since at the moment his drops are kinda too similar to Anakim and Lilith.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

gnomkasha

It would be great if, in addition to the adena drop, there would also be a drop ancent adena from RB!

TooCool

Up up + +  

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.