ACCOUNT VERIFY

Home Forums Devianne x35 General ACCOUNT VERIFY

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maverik13

hello when i will know my account is accepted and i can join in server ? cuz for now says my password is wrong

maverik13

forum support sucks

toolpunk
    Administrator

Dude, you suck. This is a hobby project and a free service, so at least pay some respect and have patience, you moron.

The registration page informed you it might take up to 30 minutes for your account to be activated. I can confirm your account has been created. If you still cannot login you have mistyped your password. I wouldn’t be surprised.

maverik13

still sucks 2 much time for 1 answer like ingame 20 ppl max active and dont tell me ITS a new server cuz server from the first day will see if have ppl or not and this one SUCKS like you bozo

toolpunk
    Administrator

Congrats you finally managed to hit the right keys! Your mom would be so proud.

silentz0r
    Administrator

1) Posting in the > General section <, when you should be clearly posting in the Help & Support section
    2) Posting > THE EXACT SAME QUESTION < that has been answered more than 2 times in the Help & Support section
    3) Clearly not searching at all
    4) Clearly not reading that your account is created after 10-30 minutes
    5) Posting 25 minutes after the original post (even though the account creation page said wait 10-30 minutes) “Forum support sucks”. As toolpunk said, this is a fun project for us, not work. You are not our customer, you are a welcome guest to enjoy our project for free. Don’t be a dick about it.

I think I can stop the list there. See you online.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘ACCOUNT VERIFY’ is closed to new replies.