Account Requests

Home Forums Devianne x35 BETA Discussion & Bug Reports Account Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey everyone,

our registration page got hacked recently, we are currently developing a new one. Until then, please post here if you want an account, by simply replying “Requesting account”. Do not provide any details, we will PM you with your username/password (you can see your PMs by visiting: http://l2oldskool.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rwpm_inbox)

Sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll let you know when the new control panel is up.

The limit is 1 game account per forum account.

*UPDATE* The new Control Panel is live, please use it to create and manage your game accounts by using the navigation panel on the top!

Later,
    silentz0r

paqryk

help me with an account pls

how much do i have to wait for an account? I lost my interest. I lost every hope for this c3 sv, and yes i’ve waited 30 mins

sharyn

It’s sunday morning >.> Admins might be doing something else, don’t you think ? Give it more than half an hour

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hello @paqryk, we are working on a simple registration script right now, sorry to keep you waiting. I will update the first post in a little bit with what you will need to do. I’m also very sorry you’ve lost every hope for this server, as it will be here for quite some time.

paqryk

I’m still here so send me the account pls 🙂

silentz0r
    Administrator

Accounts will have to be put on hold for a little more time, we are working on a small script which will be used until we have a working account creation system. Hang in there 🙂

namlier

Requesting account

Nyzara

Requesting account

Anonymous
    Inactive

Requesting account, omfg…why u don’t make registrer, or registrer with forum account 🙂 too hard to commin people on this server… i need this account, when is ready?

And i need a second acc for my friend mrmoro112 (and pass u send me)

madocter

Hi , If needed I could recommend you a CMS that is very safe and have many anti DDos options plus all php querys create cache file on desired time in order to avoid continious querys. it comes with some stats as pk , pvp , casttle , raid boss etc. you know I would need some information , nothing more.

you already have my contact.

Regards

pulathiago

Requesting account

toolpunk
    Administrator

@W4n7ed
    Are you retarded? How about actually reading the blog post that sent you here?
    It explains why there isn’t a registration page at the moment in great detail.

@madocter

Thanks for the help, but our script is fairly safe. It’s the web server which has been “hacked”. We are currently working on securing it properly.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Account requests will have to be put on hold as I said before, as we are working on the new registration script. It should be done pretty soon.

cavalobranco

Requesting account

max0144

Requesting account

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘Account Requests’ is closed to new replies.