2 bad server is good

Home Forums Devianne x35 General 2 bad server is good

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alindina1

ok i will leave server if gm will ever add npc bufer full i will come back til then see u and have fun play with 3 player 2 bad

Alkien

The real thing that shows here is that you are totally and utterly obsessed with NPC buffs. This is not and never will be the real way of playing Lineage … It is a shame you cannot see that. You were also talking about bots. The definition of a bot is something completely different than creating a second and/or third account to level your dancer and singer from 0 to what we “older” players have now. We started with new chars, no clan (meaning no NPC buffer with basic PP buffs) so we leveled up with 2 stupid potions. But we did it! Then as we gathered like 10kk adena we bought ourselves a CH and we thought we became Gods. At that point many of us decided to create our own SWS and BD and as they reached a good level with all needed buffs – we became strong enough to raid, spoil and craft – this way our Path from 0 to what we have today. And we are proud of this achievement.

My point: Please do not be a silly crying person cos you do not have dances and songs ready as soon as you log in – there are worst situations – like have NO buffs at all. Also if I understood correctly – Twista was buffing you with dances and songs every time he was online. So, please! Just – don’t! You had much more than any of us as we started.

Further on – create your dancer and singer. Multi-boxing with those chars is allowed. But if you are too lazy then of course do not do it, or even better as it has turned out – leave the server. If you liked the server this much, that minor NPC buffer should not be the cause of your leaving. This server never WAS about having 200 people online. At maximum I think there was like 30 active people, but the players who really stayed forever are those who can truly appreciate the atmosphere of good old school Lineage. And we are here to stay for good, even if that is just the 5 of us.

For any new players who read this: Be old school or you won’t like it here. However there are players like myself who will always be here and ready to help you with clan/buffs/gear … Just PM Hyperion, Midona, Twista and/or GalyGaly in game and you will be set up quickly.

As for you, dear alindina1, you are always welcome to come back and you will always get help from any of us. That will never change.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

alindina1

ty u can play alone i dont cry about buffe but the server need it so more ppl wil join and play that is way i tell u npc buffer coz i dont like play solo in the server no pvp no raids

but i see u rly like play solo so ok go play solo i will go other server sory if the gm will ever add npc buffer i will come back and i cant box coz i get crit error i told u i have w7

Alkien

I had win 7 for ages till switching to win 8 … minimizing 1 window and opening another one was no problem, nor it is now. We raid bosses even if only three 70+ level people are online. We totally have fun without NPC buffer.

Since you keep talking and keep talking about THE same silly thing, let me explain for 1 last time:

You now have clan, you now have all needed NPC buffs. All but dances and songs, which you get from one of us until you make your own.  So much drama just because there is no dances and songs in game from NPC buffer is just totally sad. And yes, I prefer playing with 5 nice people who do not complain over such a stupid thing as NPC buffs, then have to listen to never-ending chit chat about “how cruel this server is because it is not giving you dances and songs from a NPC buffer”.

Again! If you like this server so much, you would stay and take it as it is. NPC buffer would by no means keep the players around. Those who join c3 like it hard core, that is the whole point. I doubt you have that c3 spirit in you if the absence of dances and songs makes you leave. Better to find something like Interlude or high. I, by all means, am not trying to be rude, but almost every single post of you on this forum contains a sentence “want NPC buffs” in it. And yes, it is getting on my nerves.

alindina1

ok then have fun and sory for the nervs is just a game and i dont like to lose my time lvl up bots for buf

gl

Alkien

Wish you best of luck wherever you will be playing next. And of course – have fun!

silentz0r
    Administrator

ty u can play alone i dont cry about buffe but the server need it so more ppl wil join and play that is way i tell u npc buffer coz i dont like play solo in the server no pvp no raids

but i see u rly like play solo so ok go play solo i will go other server sory if the gm will ever add npc buffer i will come back and i cant box coz i get crit error i told u i have w7

If you took the time to browse through our forums you’d find a hundred people asking about tabbing out of the game. You would also find a fix for it. Seems like you want a lot of things done for you instead of doing them yourself, if you ask me.

Also understand the difference between suggestions and demands.

ok i will leave server if gm will ever add npc bufer full i will come back til then see u and have fun play with 3 player 2 bad

Just curious, what if we add full buffs but no Kiss of Eva? Will you still come back?

Have fun wherever you go, this server is clearly not for you.

alindina1

ok i am sory for the offence yes i will play me and other for sure in some time

sory 1 more time for the offence

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.