Hello. These are some good questions which I should have already answered in the Tutorial I made: NPCs, Sieges & Clan Halls, so thanks for reminding me!
We have custom Clan Privileges: Invite to Clan, Withdraw from Clan WH, Open CH/Castle Doors, Set Title. You can speak to Zashida in Giran (next to the Gatekeeper) to find out more.
- Every Clan member can see and deposit items inside the Clan Warehouse, but only the leader and those with the Clan WH Privilege can pick up items. However, due to a bug we discovered this has been disabled temporarily and only the Clan Leader can pickup items from the Clan Warehouse (for now).
- No, there is no penalty. It might take a few seconds for the server to update, however.
- I think it’s Level 4 to get a clan hall, but I might be wrong. @Alkien knows these things better 😮
- This depends on the grade of Clan Hall. Dion CHs are 20,000,000 to obtain and 10,000,000 per week while Aden CHs are 50,000,000 to obtain and 15,000,000 per week. The Auctioneer NPC in every town can give you the exact current prices for every Clan Hall.
- Clan Hall Buffer does not cost anything at the moment, as it was an “extra” addition to Clan Halls. I will try to see if we can implement it that way, which would be a lot more interesting.
- This is a common misconception. Clan Hall can be purchased and maintained by Clan Warehouse adena, it does not drain the Leader’s adena. This is why all Clan members should make sure they deposit enough money in the Clan Warehouse every week to maintain it. If there is no more adena for a few weeks, then the Clan is removed from the Clan Hall and the Clan Hall gets placed back for sale (i.e. another Clan can bid on it).
Hope this helps, I’ll update the thread I linked soon as well.