i need help

Home Forums Help & Support Help & Support i need help

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    toolpunk
    Administrator

You’re making it hard for us to help. So let me guide you a bit.
    1. Did the uploaded screenshots show after you ran L2.bat or L2.exe? (Answer: L2.bat or L2.exe)
    2. Does L2.exe give you a different error message? (Answer: An upload or copy of THAT error message)

User12

1) L2.bat 2) no the same when i run l2.exe i have this Internal error and when i run l2os i have this error, tittle: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe when it go at C:\Users\new\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>REM–> If error flag set, we do not have admin (all become red and then close).

toolpunk
    Administrator

What you mistake for an error is actually the command (cmd) line interface of Windows. This is a standard program, very much like Notepad or Paint.

However It should not appear when you’re running the correct .exe file.
    If it still does please copy all text inside of this window and paste it here.

User12
    User12

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>REM Check Windows Version

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>ver | findstr /i “5\.0\.” 1>nul

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if 1 EQU 0 goto ver_2000

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>ver | findstr /i “5\.1\.” 1>nul

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if 1 EQU 0 goto ver_XP

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>ver | findstr /i “5\.2\.” 1>nul

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if 1 EQU 0 goto ver_2003

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>ver | findstr /i “6\.0\.” 1>nul

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if 1 EQU 0 goto ver_Vista

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>ver | findstr /i “6\.1\.” 1>nul

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if 0 EQU 0 goto ver_Win7

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>echo Windows7
    Windows7

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>goto BatchGotAdmin

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>REM –> Check for permissions

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>”C:\Windows\system32\cacls.exe” “C:\W
    indows\system32\config\system” 1>nul 2>&1

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>REM –> If error flag set, we do not
    have admin.

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if ‘0’ NEQ ‘0’ (
    echo Requesting administrative privileges, please wait…
    goto UACPrompt
    ) else (goto gotAdmin )

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if exist “C:\Users\F161~1\AppData\Loc
    al\Temp\getadmin.vbs” (del “C:\Users\F161~1\AppData\Local\Temp\getadmin.vbs” )

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>pushd “C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage
    II C3\system”

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>CD /D “C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage
    II C3\system\”

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if exist “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe
    ” SET SYSDIR=”C:\Windows\SysWOW64″

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>goto STEP0

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>SET L2DIR=C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Linea
    ge II C3\system\

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>ECHO Current directory: C:\Users\νεος
    \Desktop\Lineage II C3\system\
    Current directory: C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system\

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if not exist “C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\L
    ineage II C3\system\\l2.exe” goto ERR2

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>CD SYSTEM
    Το σύστημα δεν είναι σε θέση να εντοπίσει την καθορισμένη διαδρομή δίσκου.

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>if not exist “\rsaenh.dll” goto ERR3

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>COLOR 0C

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>echo.

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>echo. “\rsaenh.dll” could not be foun
    d.
    “\rsaenh.dll” could not be found.

C:\Users\νεος\Desktop\Lineage II C3\system>pause SET /P ANSWER=Should i try to e
    xecute L2.exe (y/n)?
    Πιέστε ένα πλήκτρο για συνέχεια. . .

toolpunk
    Administrator

Thanks. You need to double click the icon one below the .bat file. It is named L2 has a blue icon and its size is 249kb.

Let me know if that works.

User12

no i had this Internal error agian 🙁

silentz0r
    Administrator

You need to execute L2.exe, as toolpunk said. It’s the exact item below that as shown in the image: http://tinypic.com/r/2qvv5l4/5 Please execute L2.exe and upload a screenshot of any “internal error”. You will most probably need to download graphics card drivers and directx 9.0c if you installed Windows 7 by yourself.

User12

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mxlr15&s=5 there is the internal error.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Download and install directx: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Also download and install your latest graphics drivers (you need to know if you have an Nvidia,AMD/ATI or Intel graphics card to do that).

Let us know if you still have an issue.

User12

ok i already have directx but i have a problem my graphic driver is need active code and i dont dont want to pay….

silentz0r
    Administrator

Install directx from the link I gave you because you might be missing some new .dll files and this will update your current directx installation. Graphics drivers are free, you shouldn’t need any code to download them. Just go to the company’s website (Nvidia, AMD or Intel) and download the drivers for your specific graphics card. You can’t play without graphics drivers.

tekos

User12 I’m Greek too tell me the name your gonna have in game when server is up 😛
    Any news about the connection and when beta server is gonna be up ??

User12

ok i download drivers and finaly work ty for the help. tekos:Δεν ξέρω ακόμη, μόλις ανοίξει ο beta θα δω ^^

silentz0r
    Administrator

No problem, glad the issue was solved. Unfortunately they didn’t enable the new connection yet. Apparently there was some problem on their behalf and they should fix things by this week. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.