account deletion?

Home Forums Help & Support Help & Support account deletion?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I can’t find an option to delete my account (forum and game, too).

Maybe I’m blind or smthing.

Thanks for help.

toolpunk
    Administrator

For the site it’s pretty obvious. Click your username in the WordPress bar and scroll all the way down. There is a link to delete your profile.
    The control panel currently has no option to login and make changes to your account. If I find the time I might actually look into this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Or You may just simply remove me from the game DB with an sql statement. (hakimedead)
    Anyway, thanks for the info.

btw i didn’t find any “obvious” link for account deletion.

toolpunk
    Administrator

Where did you expect to find it? On the front page in big red letters? Haha. I think your profile page is the obvious choice when it comes to account related stuff.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Obvious!

Not any sign of account deletion in my ob-ob-ob-ob-obvious profile page. Check it out. Or I may send you a print screen (if its obvious enough). And please, this isn’t customer support from now, i wasn’t joking when i asked for help.

But if you can show me where is this account deletion link (and i dont care how big is and how much red is used when you created the thing), then I will be the one who can be called an “idiot”.

Please stay on topic.

Alkien

Upper left corner … L2 OldSkool C3 … Dashboard … *MagicHappens* Click on Profile … Scroll down to the end of your profile page … Delete Profile … *YetAnotherMagicHappens*

No idea why I bothered posting this, cause while reading this thread one single question (maybe it was two ?) was running through my mind: Why on Earth would anyone make topic about this deletion thing and further on, why would anyone even bother deleting a forum account? I mean if you are to leave, then leave … why bothering with deleting your account, especially if you don’t even know how to do it!? It is time consuming and silly … meanwhile you could actually try finding a server of your liking (just saying, not hating, honestly).

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alkien i just sweeping all info what isn’t needed for web. I just don’t like when I’m registered to somewhere where i dont want to be.
    AND THATS MY FAULT 😀
    The real problem should be this: there isn’t any “wordpress bar”. The cms is fucked up.

I have enough of this, i’m just fucking with my own time. Sorry about yours. Have a nice day.

oh and for troubleshooting. Now you can be obvious, silly, and bla bla bla…

silentz0r
    Administrator

Now you’ve pissed me off, I have no idea why you’re being a fucking douche like that.

If you don’t like being registered, stop registering. Don’t be an attention whore making new threads about deleting your account, just use a fake email upon registration and you’re good to go.

If you don’t have the wordpress bar you can simply let us know.
    If you think wordpress is a crappy CMS, you can let wordpress know.

Now, I’m banning your account because you’ve been enough of a moron to reveal your credentials. If you feel like coming back, choose a new account.

Thread closed for obvious reasons.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘account deletion?’ is closed to new replies.