Hello, im new

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Hello, im new

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    neon

Hello Oldschool L2,

it being a while since i play L2 last. Interlude and higher was not the L2 i like anymore so i stop playing. I hope this server is “the” server im looking for. As i see the population is low so i want to ask few question to the GM or community.

• PvE: i know L2 is design for PvPvE. i like the PvE part not the PvP part.
    • PvP: many like PvP, i just dont like PvP. I not a PvP Player.
    • PK: everyone has there own opinion about it. i just dont like PK. even worst people camping to PK.

In the past, i like to play a SPS. Nowaday i like to play a Melee. So i though i will re-roll a TK. Since multiple client is allow. I will also dual with an Elder. My char name will be NeonG/NeonK. You might find me roaming around the starter Zone.

See you in game.

Cheers

Neon

Alkien

Welcome, Neon.

Looking forward to seeing you in game. 🙂

As for the PvP – no worries, at the moment there is none. And yes, I agree – PvE for the win. 🙂

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

welcome, i myself am more of a pvper, although you dont have to worry about it much here for right now.  As far as pks go, i only pk people that wont war me back 😛

neon

thank you for your respond 🙂

well dont worry about PvP, i know i cant avoid pvp or pk on a PvPvE game. I will just stop playing if any PvP or PK goes on my nerve, as simple as that. i want to enjoy the PvE part after work or in my free time. The few question i wanted to ask on my first post will now follow.

1. Enchantment: is the safe enchant +3 any gear and +4 for one piece armor?

2.  Do we have competition on Soulshots selling? or there is none because we have a shop?

3. Are top Gear for each Grade (D,C,B…) buy able or muss be crafted?

4. I remember play on a lowrate server which show npc level. Does this server support that or do you see it as a cheat?

see you in game,

neon

Alkien

Cool questions, let me answer. 🙂

1. Weapons can be safely enchanted to +3, armors (gloves, boots, helmet, upper and lower parts) can be enchanted to +4 safely and one-piece armor can be safely enchanted to +5 … jewelry can (just like weapons) only be safely enchanted to +3.

2. No competition on SS selling, cause SS of any and all grade can be bought in a Shop (Giran – Woodrow).

3. You can buy almost all armors and weapons in a shop. However! S grade is a bit different. Weapons first – you can craft weapons or get them with killing raid bosses … even then you need to put SA on them, for which you need lots of catacombs and necropolis hunting to gather Ancient Adena needed. Armors – currently there are 3 S grade armors implemented on this server. 1st armor set we call C3 S set – it is a bit better than A grade and also buyable in a speacial shop in Giran. 2nd armor set C4 S set (cause it has c4 textures, not bonuses though) is better than the 1st one and has to be crafted. Some spoiling needed and Crafter lvl 64 (maybe 62 – not totally sure now). The 3rd S grade set is called Titanium Set and can only be obtained with killing raid bosses and even then the process is long, but it is worth it. It is the best armor the server has to offer (at the moment anyway – soon we will have Hero quest and who knows what will happen – Silentz0r will have to explain that when time comes).

4. This server has no such feature, BUT as you select Gatekeeper to port to different areas, it shows you the level of mobs that will be there. I guess that helps a lot as well to decide where to experience next.

If you have any more questions about the server and/or game play, write here or PM Alkien in game – will be happy to answer.

neon

Hi Alkien,

thank for the great respond you answer is very informative. One more thing though. How does Jobchange work on this server? Quest or buyable token?

i think will have time to play tomrrow and looking forward to party with some player on the server. i have to learn how to play TK.

see you in game,

neon

silentz0r
    Administrator

You can buy the quest items from the Shop, however I think we might be changing that to the old quests because they are cool and fun to do 🙂

As far as NPC levels, as Alkien said you can see the minimum and maximum level of NPCs when choosing to teleport from the Gatekeeper, and you can also figure out the level of the NPCs from the color they appear:

(- means lower level than you, + means higher level than you)

• Blue: -9 or more
    • Light Blue: -6 to -8
    • Green: -3 to -5
    • White: -2 to +2
    • Yellow: +3 to +5
    • Light Red: +6 to +8
    • Red: +9 or more
    neon

yes i notice that, but ofc its will be nice to be able see mob level. too bad you dont support that. The more i play so more question will come up, I hope you dont mind I’m asking? 🙂

1. The Tatoo’s show the +status but not the -status. The first one “none Grade” give +P.Akt & -P.Def. I dont know about the other yet.

2. Does C3 dont have Dye or we dont have it?

3.  Do we have any Server Database, where i can look up for drops and such?

see you in game,

neon

silentz0r
    Administrator

No problem, that’s what the forums are here for. Just try searching as well because there is a lot of stuff that has been answered in the past.

1. Tattoos don’t give negative stats. They’re all good! 😀 If you found one that gives negative stats please report it.

2. Only on retail, private L2OFF C3 didn’t support Dyes (only C4+)

3. No but it’s a nice idea. At the moment we have a C3 Skilldex: l2oldskool.org/skills , but we should definitely have the same for NPCs and Items. I’ll add it to my todo list.

Alkien

About Tattoos … every Tattoo that you equip gives about minus 5  P Def … Don’t know how and why it happens but it does. Otherwise if you see a reduction in any of stats (usually P def, Atk Spd and Cast Spd), it is the result of your character not being the right grade yet. However, if you are the right grade, there should only be positive effect added to your stats.

About Drops … the only thing you should worry about getting dropped from mobs is adena (even that gets useless at higher levels though). When you will reach the point of the game, where materials are needed, create a spoiler (or two spoilers) and gather everything you need. The server has custom spoil list (can be found here) and you can gather materials this way very quickly.

Hope this helps and see you soon. 🙂

neon

i saw the list when i run throught the forum, its nice to have that when you want to farm for materials. is there a way/feature to put gain exp on hold? because if you farming for mats you want not to level up. the only way i know how to slow down exp gaining is party/dual/tripple with your highest level char and then go attack guard to lose exp/level.

or maybe Admin can create an item which make negate the exp gain, when worn. would be too easy i think, haha.

as for now im having fun with my TK & elder *smile*

see you in game,

neon

silentz0r
    Administrator

is there a way/feature to put gain exp on hold?

Freezing exp gain is actually harder than it sounds, but I’ve been working on a de-level NPC which would also have the option to “freeze” exp gain.

neon

About Tattoos … every Tattoo that you equip gives about minus 5 P Def …

i can confirm on this, i bought 3 and all of them seem to have a -5 p.def. i personaly think it isnt a big deal though. normaly you would habe bigger negate status trade. its just have the client text show the -5 p.def.

i just bought the Avadon Robe Set. it seem not to work. Robe+Gloves+Boots+Cirlet. either the P.def nor the Casting Speed is given. You can please check?

silentz0r
    Administrator

About Tattoos … every Tattoo that you equip gives about minus 5 P Def …

i can confirm on this, i bought 3 and all of them seem to have a -5 p.def. i personaly think it isnt a big deal though. normaly you would habe bigger negate status trade. its just have the client text show the -5 p.def.

i just bought the Avadon Robe Set. it seem not to work. Robe+Gloves+Boots+Cirlet. either the P.def nor the Casting Speed is given. You can please check?

You need to unseal them at the Merchant of Mammon. Please bear in mind that this is a generic “Questions about the server” thread and not a Help thread. If you have any problems or need help with stuff you should post on Help & Support

neon

sry about that. i will post future question in help & support.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.