Final Frenzy

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Final Frenzy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ToNy Montana

Hey Guys i just find that frenzy does not give stats(mean p atk) when hp low …

Admin could u tell if its a problem ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Frenzy works fine. It is a self buff which you can activate only when you are below 20% hp.

ToNy Montana

Frenzy works fine. It is a self buff which you can activate only when you are below 20% hp.

Yeah but im 61 level gladietor so when i have low hp patk status is 1000patk for example with frenzy 1100 so where’s the advantage for Gladi or Destroyer ? i remember old times in official when i use frenzy p atk goes high not like this ….

Maybe im wrong ..but its not bad to talk

Ps: *in my opinion* Silentz0r you should think about auto Create account (for somepeople its boring so they dont even start)

verdi

in c3 retail orcs used bows … they went down 25% hp and used to solo toi with 1 shot on angels

silentz0r
    Administrator

I have just manually tested Frenzy and it works as it should. Below 20% hp it gives 100%/150%/200% patk. Accounts are automatically created, we just have a custom system that verifies the accounts to avoid spams/explots.

sparda

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>silentz0r wrote:</div>

Yeah but im 61 level gladietor so when i have low hp patk status is 1000patk for example with frenzy 1100 so where’s the advantage for Gladi or Destroyer ? i remember old times in official when i use frenzy p atk goes high not like this ….

Maybe im wrong ..but its not bad to talk

Ps: *in my opinion* Silentz0r you should think about auto Create account (for somepeople its boring so they dont even start)

tony speaking for gladiator and the topic’s name is final frenzy:

why the skill said (automatically increases p attack when HP is low) and now tell me what time of char increases p attack?? had my status window always open with full hp and until i died NEVER my p attck increases..

and what said silentz0r “Fixed”? dont see any difference on my char
    unless you dont give a shit…

P.s sorry for my foul language but im disappointed because the post has one month ago was created but my problem was not solved..i dont care what said anyone for the subject except from admin.so please,look my issue and find a solution

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey, as we discussed ingame I got confused by the “Final Frenzy” and “Frenzy” and was talking about the Destroyer skill, sorry about that.

The Gladiator skill, “Final Frenzy” doesn’t work as it should, so we have made it permanently on (you will never notice, but you always have + Patk). Our only other option is to have it as a Toggle skill (like Accuracy/Vicious Stance) and players will be able to activate it when they are below 20% hp.

I manually checked the Patk gained in the scripts and it is the same values as the official C4 scripts:

Level 1 : 32.9 Patk
    Level 2 : 39.4 Patk
    Level 3 : 46.6 Patk
    Level 4 : 54.6 Patk
    Level 5 : 63.3 Patk
    Level 6 : 72.7 Patk
    Level 7 : 79.3 Patk
    Level 8 : 86.1 Patk
    Level 9 : 93.1 Patk
    Level 10 : 100.2 Patk
    Level 11 : 107.5 Patk
    Level 12 : 114.8 Patk
    Level 13 : 122.1 Patk
    Level 14 : 129.3 Patk

As I mentioned, as long as you have the skill it permanently increases your Patk. The only way to confirm this is: Next time you can level up your Final Frenzy, open your Status window (Alt+T) and look at you Patk before and after picking the skill.

sparda

you said right now without frenzy i will have same attack with blade dancer and also blade dancer had 15 heavy armor passive skill in the meantime i have 42 lvl and almost we have same defence..and as you understand bladedancer is better char from gladiator. you spoken with stats and facts and i speak the same….please check it is important for me

Thank you!!!

Davis

Final frenzy works all the time, no matter how much your HP is at the moment. Every time when you learn new Final frenzy skill level you get p. atk. bonus. So it’s even better than before, because you have the bonus always on. Tested and confirmed. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.