Dual Sword More interesting!

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Dual Sword More interesting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ToNy Montana

Hello guys im wondering if we would like that change about dualsword

God’s Blade Dunno 2 Forgotten Blade
    Or
    Dle Dle 2 Dark legion Dark legion(we Wanna it fuck yeah):D

Its Just a suggest, you are decide ๐Ÿ™‚

ToNy Montana

Bump Staff’s please check it ! ๐Ÿ˜€

verdi

hmmm ๐Ÿ˜€ i wouldnt go unrealistic items that much ๐Ÿ˜€ imho! atm there is a big need for a bigger community. and some bugfixes (soulshots / spirit shots)

ToNy Montana

i would like to remind you we ll not drink any chocolate let us try to make it more intersting so you must be open for new ideas

verdi

thats true ๐Ÿ™‚ but imho focusing ressources is a better way to do ๐Ÿ™‚ yet i am realy openminded to all that ๐Ÿ˜€

silentz0r
    Administrator

hmmm :D i wouldnt go unrealistic items that much :D imho! atm there is a big need for a bigger community. and some bugfixes (soulshots / spirit shots)

There’s nothing wrong with soulshots/spiritshots ๐Ÿ™‚ I agree on the need for a bigger community, and right now it is mainly up to you guys to bring your old friends/clan mates over to check our server out!

verdi

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>verdi wrote:</div>
    hmmm :D i wouldnt go unrealistic items that much :D imho! atm there is a big need for a bigger community. and some bugfixes (soulshots / spirit shots)

Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with soulshots/spiritshots :) I agree on the need for a bigger community, and right now it is mainly up to you guys to bring your old friends/clan mates over to check our server out!

well the delay with the sps ๐Ÿ˜€ and when you switch weapons the SS are not automatically loading. or is that set by you?

i played retail ๐Ÿ˜€ and i remember i could blow all my ss just by switching weapons.

yet i work on gett all my friends here:D

ToNy Montana

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>silentz0r wrote:</div>

<div class=โ€d4p-bbt-quote-titleโ€>verdi wrote:</div><br>

Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with soulshots/spiritshots :) I agree on the need for a bigger community, and right now it is mainly up to you guys to bring your old friends/clan mates over to check our server out!

well the delay with the sps :D and when you switch weapons the SS are not automatically loading. or is that set by you?

i played retail :D and i remember i could blow all my ss just by switching weapons.

Verdi pls dont fuck my topic its in suggestion and your tell us problem’s Go to the Help/support Oh gosh
    Noob Is Noob !

silentz0r
    Administrator

<div class=โ€d4p-bbt-quote-titleโ€>verdi wrote:</div>

well the delay with the sps :D and when you switch weapons the SS are not automatically loading. or is that set by you?

i played retail :D and i remember i could blow all my ss just by switching weapons.

I’ve replied to another topic as well, this server is in fact L2OFF C3 but it is very far away from Retail C3. I played on retail C3 myself for quite some time and I already know the differences. We are based on C1, as every old private C3 server was, so we get all the limitations from it. Currently Auto-SS is working as retail, but Auto-BSS activates upon spell cast which is really the only way we can do it for now.

If you check the server features in the Announcements section, you will find that we are very close to retail C3 and we in fact have many features that none of the old private C3 servers had.

Also apologies to ToNy for going off-topic. If more people are interested in this we will definitely think about it, thanks for the suggestion.

sparda000

Hello guys im wondering if we would like that change about dualsword

Godโ€™s Blade Dunno 2 Forgotten Blade<br>
    Or<br>
    Dle Dle 2 Dark legion Dark legion(we Wanna it fuck yeah):D

Its Just a suggest, you are decide :)

Hey tony i d love that change cuz gods gods are much ugliest dual
    All ppl where play here they love this change

+1000

silentz0r
    Administrator

I was actually thinking that we should have the old C1 God’s Blade (both for Duals and Single sword) that looks like the one below, I love that sword as it looks super old school:

God's Blade

verdi

definatly it looks wayyyy better then the crap they made out of it ๐Ÿ™‚

ToNy Montana

hey silentz0r the best Dual is Dark Legion Dark legion and if you wanna add some changes do it on Dagger’s
    give us Dragon tooth not angel slayer

Old is Old ๐Ÿ™‚

sparda000

Dark legion Dark legion for sure

ToNy Montana

dle dle definately

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.